VEGAS BABY!– Not so much…
In Vegas, you can get arrested for having a legally concealed gun?
What happens in Vegas…
Las Vegas, Nevada is a wonderful place and a great vacation spot!
- You can stand where Sinatra stood.
- See Elvis impersonators.
- You can catch some fantastic shows.
- Eat some delicious food.
- Even visit some world famous casinos…
The best part… current Nevada legislation and Clark County guidelines authorize concealed carry, one step further you can carry in casinos!!
Well not anymore…
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is implementing new technology that can detect concealed firearms and alert hotel security.
The technology was developed by the Anti-Gun corporation Patriot One Technologies and uses “Cognitive Microwave Radar” to locate concealed guns.
This technology is all over the hotel!
- In hallways
- Even guest rooms and suites.
Stays in Vegas
So… what does this mean. After it locates a firearm, what happens?
I am so glad you asked!
Leave, Lose, or Give it up!
After the “alarm” goes off that you have not broken the law and have a legally concealed firearm- the hotel security run out like a band of Stormtroopers and give you these options…
- Leave the premises with the firearm, or be arrested for trespassing.
- Keep it in vehicle. Not good- you could potentially lose it due to theft!
- Give it to the Stormtroopers idiot brigade so it can be “safely” locked in a safety deposit box.
- If something were to happen, I am so happy that I will not have my handy dandy gun on my hip to protect myself and my family!
Here’s the rub…
Patriot One Technologies is also looking to expand this technology to other casinos in the Vegas community.
Current legislation authorizes concealed carry firearms in Las Vegas casinos.