Concealed Carry Permits on the Rise
This country is starting to realize there is a 2nd Amendment and they have a God-given right to protect themselves and their families.
Nationwide, personal firearm sales, as well as Concealed Carry Permit requests have increased exponentially the last ten years.
- The FBI shows more than 12,000 residents of the Buckeye state applied for CC permits last month.
- North Dakota
- North Dakota has passed a law authorizing permit-less concealed carry.
- Still have to go through a background check but no license required to carry.
- Illinois State Police records show over 40,000 Chicago residents were issued permits to purchase and posses a firearm in 2016. Approximately 213,000 Chicagoans are licensed to own a gun.
- CC permits totaled 22,517 in 2016, compared to 13,948 in 2015.
So it is happening. Slowly but surely.
America is waking up to that glorious smell of freedom and utilizing their 2nd Amendment the way it was intended to be.
To date there are over 10 million licensed CC holders in the United States. The population of the United States is 326 million. That means currently 1 in 32 people could be CC a permit holder.
“The right to keep and bear arms” was given to ALL OF US! Not just the 10 million!
In the market for a new gun and are unsure which one will be best for you?
We have got you covered!! These are the Top 50 Concealed Carry guns on the market.
Please leave your comments below & follow us on Facebook if you don’t already!
Keep your eyes on our blog for the latest in CC news!